|TalentBeat’s established testing processes and procedures, advanced equipment, ability to work under pressure and keep pace with evolving schedules brings multiple benefits
- Objectivity of your product evaluation,
- Latest testing technology – tools and techniques
- Innovation and efficiency in testing
- Cost effectiveness
- Improves time to market
- Reduces cost of software development and maintenance
TalentBeat's services include complete analysis, validation, and verification of software products & Solutions. We provide requirements analysis, test planning, test case and execution, test automation, defect tracking. TalentBeat's engineers have accumulated extensive experience in testing of various software applications and use proven established processes, methodologies and reusable tools/accelerators to deliver comprehensive testing services. The guiding principles of our process are "Fit for purpose" – application should be completely suitable for intended purpose; "Right first time" – all possible bugs should be identified and eliminated.
- Performance Testing
Performance problems in operational IT systems and software applications are costly both in terms of business disruption and remedial work. Performance issues tend to go undetected prior to launch because of the difficulty of conducting realistic performance testing.
Performance testing is the assessment of the performance of an application whether it is able to perform under different conditions. TalentBeat’s performance application team ensures that the application goes through different scenarios and loads and still gives the desired output.
In performance testing the efficiency of the Application is measured, the efficiency can be in terms of memory usage also whether it can withstand stress. Comparing the performance of the application with any other competitor application can help in improving the performance of our application.
Our performance testing service elements include:
- Load and stress testing
- Scalability and volume testing
- Endurance and soak testing
- Performance testing tool evaluation
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Database and ETL testing with expertise in with SQL Server, MySql, Oracle, ETL Reporting and BI application testing.
- Security Testing
- Functional Testing
- UI testing
- Test Management
TalentBeat’s services include complete analysis, validation as well as verification of every software solutions and follows a process:
- Gather required documents for application.
- Define Test strategy, objectives and approach.
- Utilize appropriate Project Management methodology for monitoring test life cycle.
- Analyze functional requirements, design test cases, test environments.
- Preparation of the System test Plan and test cases.
- Installation of Hardware, Software, test tools and perform smoke test.
- Review the deployment document, upload code and execute database on QA server according to deployment document.
- Execute test cases and update the actual results in test cases.
- Track the defects using defect management tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA, Test Link.
- Release the application on client servers.
- Automation Testing
Automation helps avoid the errors that humans make when they get tired after multiple repetitions. Each future test cycle will take less time and require less human intervention, if implemented carefully.
TalentBeat has extensive experience in setting up Automated Testing procedures to perform Regression Testing, Functional Testing and Performance Testing and build tests. Automatic detection of errors through Regression Testing can provide a dramatic boost to a Developer's Performance on Large-scale Development Projects..
TalentBeatprovides test Automation Services designed to assist clients through the entire process of automating client test methodology.
TalentBeat offers clients following Automated Test Services:
- Regression Testing - Implementation and execution of test suites for navigational test with screen analysis
- Functional Testing - Comprehensive Functional and Navigation Regression Suite with certain back-end testing and Dynamic GUI analysis
- Coverage Analysis - Create a test plan for automation and in parallel gather the information necessary for functional test coverage
- Manual Testing
Manual software testing involves the required manual interaction with application, stipulating key and observing outcomes in all scenarios.
TalentBeat’s manual testing services includes testing for Unit Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, GUI Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Data Integrity Testing, Link Testing, among other standard software tools.
TalentBeat’s testing procedures are carefully planned and executed to deliver a high quality and bug free product and application:
- Creating Test Plans, Test Cases
- User Interface Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Configuration Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Product Specifications and User Documentation Review
- Provide Detailed Testing Status