|Architecture Services is the broader view of an Enterprise’s process, information and IT assets as a driver for aligning business and IT in a structured fashion with more efficiency and in a sustainable manner. With experience in all project types, our architecture studio combines outstanding design skills with superior project management capabilities. Guided by a design philosophy that emphasizes respect for excellence, cooperative client relations, and enhancing the human environment, our architects and designers have helped shape complex applications and management systems for organizations across the globe.
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment
TalentBeat offers complete architectural analysis and assessment of your enterprise level IT application, focusing on various quality and service parameters such as:
- Agility through recomposability
Architecture Assessment involves following:
- Assessment of existing Enterprise Architecture program.
- Benchmark against industry best practices.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve maximum ROI.
- Enterprise Architecture Setup
TalentBeat’s Enterprise Architecture set-up services provide enterprises a roadmap to set-up or re-launch and re-define their Enterprise Architecture organization and their roles and responsibilities.
- Vision and objectives of enterprise architecture.
- Business case analysis.
- Defining operating policies, architecture process and respective communication models.
- Investment models for enterprise architecture activities.
- Identification of enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Selection and Implementation of tools to support enterprise architecture.
- SOA Services
TalentBeat offers Service Oriented Architecture SOA services to help enterprise by aligning IT to strategy and their business process transformation needs. The SOA services are built on existing IT investments to achieve process standardization and improve the efficiency.
Benefits of SOA Services:
- Standardize business process.
- Simplify technology and applications portfolio.
- Align business and IT operations.
- Improves process efficiency.
- Reduce time, cost and risk to deliver IT projects.
- Enable business and Process change.
- Generate optimum value from IT investments.
- Improve scalability and reliability of processes and systems.
- Upgrade to new operating systems or platform versions.
- Improve customer satisfaction.